For a number of our Race Car Experiences that are hosted at Bovingdon Airfield in Hertfordshire, the suppliers at the venue will now, as of March 2023, be hosting these on a new circuit layout, called Circuit 112. This is much faster, wider and more challenging, and doubles the length of the previous circuit layout used, which was the B17 Bomber Circuit, and therefore offers a much more exciting driving experience.
Because of this, the packages listed below have reduced the number of driving laps, so as to balance out driving time. Please note that these experiences previously operated with more laps on the smaller B17 Bomber Circuit. Customers who have previously booked before March 2023, under the older format to undertake their experience as originally booked on the smaller circuit, will still have this fulfilled.
For bookings made from March 2023 onwards, unless you inform the event hosts on arrival at reception that you want to have this experience on the B17 circuit, you will receive this experience on the new, longer and faster track layout of Circuit 112 by default. Once the experience has commenced, no change of tracks can occur, and no credit will be given.
Race Car Experiences That Will Now Be On Circuit 112 at Bovingdon Airfield
- McLaren MP4-12C Race Car Blast
- McLaren MP4-12C Race Car Thrill
- Ferrari 458 Challenge Blast
- Ferrari 458 Challenge Race Car Thrill
- Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Evo Edition Blast
- Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Evo Edition Thrill
- Radical SR5 Blast
- Radical SR5 Race Car Thrill
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs Ferrari 458 Race Car Experience
- McLaren vs Ferrari Race Car Experience